my work

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not A New Place Really...New experience


So I went to that new movie "My Bloody Valentine." Yes it was in 3-D and I must say I was pretty impressed. The story was ok...not the best, but the experience was trippy. Shitty part was you have to pay an extra $2. Yes i know 2 freakin dollars! It was ok tho...idk some how i was ok with it. It would be nice to have a lot more action movies in 3-D. I thought I would get sick, but my up-chuck reflexes held. Perhaps the best part was looking at everyone else wearing those "cool" glasses. TeeHee!

1 comment:

  1. interesting
    1) seems like the novelty factor was high--will it sustain people's interest?

    2) Did the 3D contribute substantially to the quality of the viewing experience? Did it make the film "better?"

    ReplyDelete